i " MAN I'M SO GLAD TO SEE "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i DO TO MOVING FROM NEW JERSEY TO FLORIDA , LOOKING FOR HOUSES , FINALLY BUYING ONE , MOVING IN , UNPACKING , AND GETTING MY SON REGISTERED IN NOW THE SECOND SCHOOL IN 6 WEEKS , I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE FORUM AS MUCH AS I NORMALLY AM AND LIKE TO BE , BUT I'M SO GLAD TO SEE A LOT OF NEW MEMBERS ON THE FORUM WITH SO MANY POSTS ! . :punk: . AND I JUST WANT TO WELCOME ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE THIS FORUM WILL POSITIVELY CHANGE YOUR LIVES AS IT HAS MINE ! . :punk:

i LOVE it here!!

P.S. Just reading your post made me tired. haha. Congrats on getting all that accomplished!!

COPRUNNER, Good to see you once more. I've tracked all that you've been through and I'm
amazed at how you've moved through it all so fast... I think you've solved a years worth of
troubles a month...:clapping:You have some really good people / friends there too.......

ya, coprunner! well done! better do it all now while ya still have that NJ running through the blood. hehehehe!

i LOVE it here!!

P.S. Just reading your post made me tired. haha. Congrats on getting all that accomplished!!
i BELIEVE ME , I'M WORN OUT , TUESDAY THE MOVERS CAME WITH A 43 FOOT TRAILER WITH ALL OF MY SHIT , I'LL BE UNPACKING FOR 2 MONTHS ! . I EVEN HAD A LOCK SMITH COME AND RE-KEY , 3 DEAD BOLTS & 3 DOOR KNOBS , ALL FOR A DIFFERENT KEY THEN THEY WERE , BUT SO THEY CAN ALL BE UNLOCKED WITH THE SAME KEY . ( ONE LESS KEY IN MY POCKET ) ! .. THEN I HAD AN A/C GUY COME CHECK OUT MY A/C , HE IS A GOOD FRIEND OF JEFF ( FINETUNE ) , HE SAID EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT , PRESSURE IS ON THE MONEY , EVERYTHING IS LIKE NEW , I WAS SURE GLAD TO HEAR THAT . . HE IS A REAL NICE GUY , HE DIDN'T WANT ANY MONEY BECAUSE I'M FRIENDS WITH JEFF ( FINETUNE ) SO I'M FORCING IT ON HIM & HE SAID WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT IN THE FRONT YARD , I SAID EVEN IF YOU KICK MY ASS YOUR STILL TAKING THE MONEY , OR I'LL SLAM YOUR TRUCK WITH MY SUBURBAN ! . THEN YESTERDAY WE HAD TO MOVE EVERYTHING FROM THE CONDO THAT WE WERE STAYING AT FOR THE LAST 10 WEEKS AND UNPACK , CALL THE CABLE COMPANY , AND AT LEAST THE COMPUTER WORKED RIGHT AWAY . . I STILL HAVE TO BRING MY DIGITAL CABLE BOX BACK , THEY SAY THAT SINCE I AM IN A DIFFERENT " BILLING " AREA , I HAVE TO GET A DIFFERENT BOX . :confused2: . THE DAY AFTER THE CLOSING WE HAD JUST GOTTEN HERE AND I COULD HEAR A MOTORCYCLE COMING , YOU COULDN'T HAVE SCRIPTED IT ANY BETTER , IT WAS JEFF " FINETUNE " OUR FIRST VISITOR , HE IS THE REASON WE WERE ABLE TO FIND THIS HOUSE ! . THEN FRIDAY NIGHT MY FRIEND WHO I HAVEN'T SEEN IN 27 YEARS UNTIL 10 WEEKS AGO ( THE GUY WITH THE SPEED SKIFF ) , HIM AND HIS WIFE SHOW UP WITH A HOUSE WARMING PRESENT , A BABY PALM TREE , SO ME AND MY SON PLANTED IT ! . I MUST ADMIT , IT GOT ME A LITTLE CHOKED UP !

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    87.3 KB
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    73.6 KB
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    91.4 KB
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    76 KB
Damn, I gotta move to Florida!! Good to hear you have settled in so well, with the help of some great friends. Now go out and ride that bike!

I planted two of those palm trees next to our pool about 6 yrs ago and I think it must be 25 ft now. Happy to see everything is going together well.

Damn, I gotta move to Florida!! Good to hear you have settled in so well, with the help of some great friends. Now go out and ride that bike!
i I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH FLORIDA MOTOR VEHICLE TO GET MY LICENSE AND REGISTRATION ON 10/11 . :punk:

I spoke w/"Coprunner" on the phone last week. I am gonna let him have some time to get settled & Stop-by to say 'hello' in-person.

You gotta love the 12 mo/yr riding you get to do here! Sure there are bad drivers, big bugs ('palmetto-bugs,' because the mature ones are the size of a palmetto frond), the occasional hurricane (Andrew changed our building codes for the entire state), crazy politics ('hanging chads,' anyone?), rabid college football (U-M, U-F, FSU) and so-many more things which make FL a destination for many people. Tim is just another resident to add to the colorful cast of characters who have lived here (try reading Dave Barry, Edna Buchanan, James Hall). Welcome!

All the best on your new adventure. Great Palm tree! We recently moved from Houston to Bismarck AR, i feel your pain. Moving Sucks!!!

No more cold winters.Hope all goes well.Wish you all the luck in the world.Thanks again for being a friend

Back