i " NEW MAD MAX MOVIE "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think tom hardy is the new 'mad max' yea?

I love those crazy vehicles they built for the Max movies!............I don't think I will be dissapointed this time either!.............Looks bad azz!...............Tom.

I have been looking at imdb for I info on this since I found this thread. Supposedly Tom Hardy is playing Max Rockatamsky.

Oh man i cant wait for this movie to come out. Definately some wild designed vehicles, did you see the spikey cars Tim? right up your alley. Glad to see they are using the interceptor again too!

My god Tim, why weren't you cast in this with your spike suit? You'd look awesome in the road chase scenes on your VMax!!

Cool that this is actually going to see the light of day. Remember looking this up after seeing one of the original mad max movies a couple years ago and at the time it was kind of a rumor about a script and some pre-production planning.

Hopefully it will be in the spirit of the originals and not another Ghost Rider hollywood crap fest.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::clapping::clapping::clapping::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

Back