Jayhawk

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, it has been a month since he has logged into the forum.

Saw him last Thursday at coffee. He is ok. Cut his hand badly but will be fine (not bike related). Has been doing some vacationing lately.

i was actually wondering about him with my 'new bike thread' was hoping for some bking thoughts.

i was actually wondering about him with my 'new bike thread' was hoping for some bking thoughts.

I will probably see him tonight. Will try to get him to check the site and respond to your post.

no worrys man, i appreciate it tho. glad to hear hes doing fine tho. (relatively)

Yikes. Sorry for my absence. Been the summer of Hell, indeed, but I'm still kicking. I'll see if I can find your bike thread...

moot point now that i've decided to keep mr. max, and dump more money into her! hehe... glad to see u back tho man!

moot point now that i've decided to keep mr. max, and dump more money into her! hehe... glad to see u back tho man!

Thanks. Good to hear you kept your vmax, man. I managed to get in one 1,000 mi trip this summer, and beyond that just a few part-day excursions with my buddies around DFW. I hope to make up for it now that it's cooling down a bit here. However, I'm stuck inside working today and it sunny and 70-something outside. :bang head:

Latest posts

Back