"Kiss This"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennicalaura

Reaction score
My motorcycle came with these on it and I would like to take them off. One side says "KISS THIS" and the other side says "2HOT 4YOU". I would consider putting something else on in their place. Does anybody know where they were purchased from? I don't even know what you would call them to do a search. Can just take them off or is that bolt holding something on the other side?

Attachments

• IMG_4335.JPG
    IMG_4335.JPG
    80 KB
  • IMG_4329.JPG
    IMG_4329.JPG
    66.3 KB
You can just take 'em off. Several vendors here sell replacement covers. Some obviously can print short sayings.

Seen 'em called different things. Most common name is cylinder cover. The plate covers a drain plug for the cylinder head. You are going to want to get some new OEM ones or some of a different design to replace those.

I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of them. I'm not into gingerbread on my bike.

MEK makes some that are more "normal". Check Wild Hair accessories, they carry MEK stuff.

MEKCylinderCoversVmax.jpg

Python sells some that are bit more blingy
DR_pol_cyl_fins.jpg

Python also has some that are a bit more reserved
cylblkV4eng2.JPG

I'm sure there are more out there.

Thats really funny. You gonna have a tuff time selling those... Or just say its one of a kind... LOL

If someone wants them... make an offer ;) Although ordering something to replace them is down at number 3 or 4 on my motorcycle to do list. Those little buggers are expensive to replace in the grand scheme of being stupid little metal plates.
#1 Muscle seat from Sean (ordered - check)
#2 Highway Pegs or Engine Guards (still debating which I like best as an alternate leg position)
#3/4 New Paint Job (red is obviously faster, but I like the look of yellow ones I've seen.)
then.... the funny plates
At least I'm a girl. I think my husband would find them a little more embarassing if they were on his bike.

If someone wants them... make an offer ;) Although ordering something to replace them is down at number 3 or 4 on my motorcycle to do list. Those little buggers are expensive to replace in the grand scheme of being stupid little metal plates.
#1 Muscle seat from Sean (ordered - check)
#2 Highway Pegs or Engine Guards (still debating which I like best as an alternate leg position)
#3/4 New Paint Job (red is obviously faster, but I like the look of yellow ones I've seen.)
then.... the funny plates
At least I'm a girl. I think my husband would find them a little more embarassing if they were on his bike.

i've got a set of dale walker engine guards. some guys will install a set and then bolt onto them a pair of pegs. PM me if you're interested. another option are footpads
picture.php

can you paint over the "kiss this and that"? what are they made of? is it possible to sand of the fugliness?

Depending on how deep the engraving is, how about removing them and sanding them down to remove the offending wordage? Then paint them your color choice with a rattle can.

Back