Looking for these clamps. Anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildweasel_pt

Reaction score
Hi guys i need to find a place where i can get these fake AN fittings. These are regular clamps but with those anodized covers. Does anyone know where i can get them cheap? By the way im looking for braided water hoses as well. Thanks

865-5160.jpg

ear-900106erl_w.jpg

40714.jpg

Automotive-Fittings-and-Hose-from-Pacific-Hoseflex-623689-o.jpg

Weasel, you can get these at every corner store auto parts store where I live but Portugal SP is a whole different ball game. Also every mail order hot rod supply store like Jeg's or the like has all that. Do you have a connection here in the US? Price is very cheap too!

Weasel, you can get these at every corner store auto parts store where I live but Portugal SP is a whole different ball game. Also every mail order hot rod supply store like Jeg's or the like has all that. Do you have a connection here in the US? Price is very cheap too!

+1

O'Reilys, Checker,Shucks,Kreagan etc...
Like Sean said, Spectre makes them as well as Mr. Gasket and others.

Take a peek at Jegs.com or Summitracing.com
http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stor...&Ne=1+2+3+13+1147708&searchTerm=spectre+clamp

LOL. Ok guys. Thanks for the input... Meanwhile after i posted this i found all those sites you talked about through summitracing that i already knew but forgot... Sean if you don't mind i'll bug you when i get the measures taken for this ok? So i can order the full pack at one go... These parts are not very common around here... Thanks again guys. I knew i could count on y'all... :clapping:

Thats exactly what i need Brian. Thanks for the input... I need to get some measurements and then i'll know for sure what i really need...

The others guys were first but it was exactly what I had used so I thought I put my two bits in. I'm looking forward to seeing the results! :thumbs up:

Its gonna take a while. I got all my bling from the polish and waiting for some clearcoat on some of the bling. Next week engine for paint and assemble the rolling chassis. These clamps will come later down the road... Thank all of you guys for the prompt reply...

Brains is the real stuff and more expensive. The Spectre is the cheap stuff but not nearly as nice. Let me know when and what you need and we'll get it to you.

Sean

Brains is the real stuff and more expensive. The Spectre is the cheap stuff but not nearly as nice. Let me know when and what you need and we'll get it to you.

Sean

Sean
Thank you very much for your prompt help as always... I'll come back to you in the meantime...

BTW do you have a site for those brains?

Back