Looking to get First Bike. 2009 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earlzach

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am new to this forum but hope to fit in well with everyone.
I am going this saturday to drop my deposit of to reserve my 2009 Vmax. I dont think I will sleep much until I find out if still available. Then wont sleep at all if it is and I have to wait till March. :bang head:ARGGG! Oh well. Still worth the wait from what I have read.

Hello to all. I am new to this forum but hope to fit in well with everyone.
I am going this saturday to drop my deposit of to reserve my 2009 Vmax. I dont think I will sleep much until I find out if still available. Then wont sleep at all if it is and I have to wait till March. :bang head:ARGGG! Oh well. Still worth the wait from what I have read.

The '09 will be your first bike? :ummm:

Your getting a 09 Vmax as your first bike?
All the things the VMax is, it isn't a starter bike.(1st or 2nd gen)

Hopefully title should have been looking to get first Vmax, not first bike.

Thought that would get attention.lol It will be my first Vmax.
I currently own a FZ1. I have always wanted the Vmax. I have been Riding Since 1981. My first Streetbike was a 1985 V65 Magna back in 88. Since then I have owned a CBR 600 F2 and my now hope to sell soon FZ1.
I hope things fall into place for me to get this animal of a bike. Who could have ever thought the first face lift for this machine would increase the CC's that far. Wow. My fingers and toes are crossed. :punk:

Last edited:
Definatly got my attention. Good luck and enjoy if you get it. You will have many new jealous friends here if you do.

you know how to draw newbie vmax riders "In Chalk"
glad you were just jokin us.
Chris :th_scared:

Welp, tomorrow is the day for me. I am going to drop my 1k off and wait for my conformation. Then I should not sleep till say late Feb or March!!!!:eusa_dance:
Fingers so crossed my hand cramped.lol

Latest posts

Back