Mad Max 250 kit for the Generation 1 V-max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Civitello

Reaction score
Mad Max 250 wide tire kit is a 8.5 inch solid billet rear wheel machined to match your stock front wheel, this comes with an aluminum swing arm transfer case. Available for a limited time at the discounted price of 3,500$. This is the newest version of the wide tire kit much lighter and stronger than previous spur gear designs. All stock components bolt onto this wide tire kit except customer has to modify gas tank, grab rail, and rear fender. This is a great improvement over the stock rear tire. You'll notice more traction and stability firing of the line and one of the best looking modifications you could make to your bike. If anyone has additionally questions or would like to place an order please call 203-574-7859.

Attachments

• IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
Mad Max 250 wide tire kit is a 8.5 inch solid billet rear wheel machined to match your stock front wheel, this comes with an aluminum swing arm transfer case. Available for a limited time at the discounted price of 3,500$. This is the newest version of the wide tire kit much lighter and stronger than previous spur gear designs. All stock components bolt onto this wide tire kit except customer has to modify gas tank, grab rail, and rear fender. This is a great improvement over the stock rear tire. You'll notice more traction and stability firing of the line and one of the best looking modifications you could make to your bike. If anyone has additionally questions or would like to place an order please call 203-574-7859.
Hey Paul! So is that stock length, or longer, do ya still offer the modified 5 gal. tank?
All I get are thumbs up, people filming while next to me, and long conversations at the pumps with that 300 kit you made for me.

Hey Paul! So is that stock length, or longer, do ya still offer the modified 5 gal. tank?
All I get are thumbs up, people filming while next to me, and long conversations at the pumps with that 300 kit you made for me.
Hey Gent It is the stock length and we still do offer a modified 5 gallon gas tank. Its great to hear to from you and I bet you get a lot of looks, you have a real sharp bike.

Latest posts

Back