Missing bolt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
I started hearing a click sound when I hit the front brake at low speed, when I looked down I noticed I'm missing the top bolt to hold the caliper on. Nice huh? Anyway does anyone have or know what size bolt I need ? I have the newer forks with the 4 piston calipers. Any help would be appreciated, chrome head would look best considering the calipers and bottom fork legs are chromed. Thanks, Ed

Those are washer based bolts and as far as I know the only other place on the v max that has similar bolts are the drivers pegs....similar but not identical.

If you have a local Yammie joint order one of these and let them pay the shipping. This is the part number for the proper rotor bolt....in case the peg bolts are different hardness.
http://www.ronayers.com/Search/N/687/PartNumber/90105-10638-00/Source/YA

Got a bucket full of them but used so won't be nice new ones.
Sean

Thanks, I'll check with the dealer tomorrow, guess ii'll just have to have it chromed somewhere. Thanks again

Sean, do you have any that are chrome or can you get one of yours chromed and I'll pay you whatever it would cost, you probably have a better source for getting things chromed than me. Let me know if this is possible? Thanks, Ed

They come chromed already but not a show chrome. I can have them chromed or even get chromed stainless (though you may have to use a seperate washer with the aftermarket ones). I can see if I can find you a decent OEM one.

Sean

That would be great, Thanks Sean, whatever you can do will be greatly appreciated. Just let me know and I'll give you my mailing address and just tell me how much it costs and I'll send you the money and if you have a paypal acct I'll just pay you through that. Thank you, Ed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back