my first kill

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
I FINALLY got my first kill today!
I was runnin down the highway at about 75mph and slowly came upon a guy on a CBR600R. It was a fairly newer one, maybe 3 to 4 years old. He bumped up his speed and we both ran for about 15 miles together at 75.
Came up to a stoplight just as it turned yellow (I was really hoping for that to happen!)
Light turns green, I drop the hammer. I had him EASILY through first....shifted into 2nd and he's still a good bit behind me.....shift into 3 and the damn bike didn't shift! By the time I got it into 3rd, he was passing me. I was pissed!

I FINALLY got my first kill today!
I was runnin down the highway at about 75mph and slowly came upon a guy on a CBR600R. It was a fairly newer one, maybe 3 to 4 years old. He bumped up his speed and we both ran for about 15 miles together at 75.
Came up to a stoplight just as it turned yellow (I was really hoping for that to happen!)
Light turns green, I drop the hammer. I had him EASILY through first....shifted into 2nd and he's still a good bit behind me.....shift into 3 and the damn bike didn't shift! By the time I got it into 3rd, he was passing me. I was pissed!

Good Job on the kill, now learn to shift :rofl_200:
Just teasing, had a similar thing happen to me. I rolled up to a light with the old lady on the backk and some crotch rocket to my left. She knew what was coming next. Took it to redline 1st and 2nd and missed the shift to 3rd. That is when the bastard caught me:damn angry: Oh well

Same thing happening to me lately. Just ordered a new shifter segment from Mondak Motorsports - hope it gets here soon ! :eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back