Need a Vmax Mechanic in San Marcos/Vista area

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OCVmax

Reaction score
Hi All,

Anyone know an experienced Vmax Mechanic in San Marcos/Vista, CA?

Looking for someone that can help me with jetting, float levels, etc.

Thanks!

Call Jim at Vista Motorcycle 760-724-9258. I haven't had him do any work on my Max yet but talked to him about a month ago after my wife had gone to his shop to get some bulbs for me.She said there was a V Max like mine parked outside when she got there so I called him up and asked about working on them. Come to find out the V Max belongs to his mechanic and they do work on them.
Mike

Hi All,

Anyone know an experienced Vmax Mechanic in San Marcos/Vista, CA?

Looking for someone that can help me with jetting, float levels, etc.

Thanks!
http://www.oceansidecyclesupply.com/ <-----These guys are great with fixing the Vmax.They have been takeing care of mine for 9 years.Allways did things right the first time & I never had a complant.Ask for Nick,He's the man.:worthy:Check my photo's to see some of the stuff they did.:biglaugh:

Good to know there's a tried and true shop in our area Rusty. I'm going to try doing most everything I'm capable of before taking it in but I know that day will finally come. Mike

Thanks for the help! Jim at Vista Cycles has been recommended to me about 4 times already. Will give him a try since he is so close to home.

Latest posts

Back