New member, long time V-Max owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darlyj

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've owned my banana yellow '94 for seven or eight years now. And I love it. There is just nothing that compares to a V-Max. This summer I'm planning on taking it to Nova Scotia from Michigan for a couple of weeks.

I'm hoping that you all can point me in the direction of someone who could do a valve adjustment, fork seals, and maybe an oil change in the next month or so. My late husband used to take care of all that stuff - I know enough to be dangerous and am getting decent at figuring things out, but don't really have all of the proper equipment to get it done right and am swamped with kids and projects around the house. I'm in the Tawas area of Michigan, but am not opposed to riding to a neighboring state (or Ontario) to get it into the hands of someone who knows what they are doing with these bikes, especially staring down the barrel of a long trip.

If any of you are ever "up north" and want a riding buddy, or even just meet up to grab coffee or a beer and talk bikes for awhile, feel free to drop me a line!

You guys are awesome! CaptainKyle my e-mail server has been randomly eating my outbound messages, so I wanted to thank you here in case you didn't receive a thank you via e-mail. I'm taking the bike to the shop in Ohio that you recommended next week. :cool: Honestly can't thank you enough - it's my first real vacation in years, and I'm looking forward to being able to just relax and enjoy the ride.

Back