VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikS1978

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’m Erik, 46 from the Netherlands.
6 years ago I finally made time to get my motorcycle license. After that I thought I had to buy a decent bike. I bought a honda st1100. My ‘tupperware’ bike, as my friends called it. I really loved riding it, but it didn’t get me excited. After a few months of searching online I found a bike that looked awesome. After a test drive I took it home the same day. I bought a ‘88 red vmax. It was in desperate need of some tlc. I found a shop in Assen, perfect dream bikes, specialized in vmax. They gave it some tlc and a new front suspension with new handlebars . I placed some handlebar mirrors and now I have a bike that I really really love. It’s fun to drive and I think it looks cool!
After this season I wanna take off all the covers to repaint them. My front fender and wheel are blue now🫣
But driving my Vmax makes me smile every time! 😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Hi everyone! I’m Erik, 46 from the Netherlands.
6 years ago I finally made time to get my motorcycle license. After that I thought I had to buy a decent bike. I bought a honda st1100. My ‘tupperware’ bike, as my friends called it. I really loved riding it, but it didn’t get me excited. After a few months of searching online I found a bike that looked awesome. After a test drive I took it home the same day. I bought a ‘88 red vmax. It was in desperate need of some tlc. I found a shop in Assen, perfect dream bikes, specialized in vmax. They gave it some tlc and a new front suspension with new handlebars . I placed some handlebar mirrors and now I have a bike that I really really love. It’s fun to drive and I think it looks cool!
After this season I wanna take off all the covers to repaint them. My front fender and wheel are blue now🫣
But driving my Vmax makes me smile every time! 😁
Welcome Erik, what is the name of the shop in Assen? My VMAX also needs tlc

Latest posts

Back