New To Forum/New V-Max Owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got V-Boost?

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Chad, and I just bought a 2000 V-Max a few weeks ago. I'm new to the forum so hopefully I'll be able to learn more about these bikes from you guys. I absolutely love the torque that this bike has! I've ridden many dirt bikes, crotch rockets and a few cruisers, but the V-Max is a completely different animal. I bought the V-Max from a friend's dad who had already done a few mods to it. Current mods are Hindle 4-2-1 S.S. header with Hindle Carbon Fiber can, Dynojet Kit (165 jets), Boxenstopp 17" rear wheel, Boxenstopp rear brake anchor arm, SuperBrace fork brace, SportMax seat, LED taillight, and aftermarket side covers. Can somebody tell me what companies make the LED taillight and aftermarket side covers that are on it? Here is a link to the pictures:

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z327/claird83/

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You really cant find a better place online than here. It sounds like your bike already has a decent amount of work done to it. :D Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Nice bike with a great head start on mods...my 2 cents would be to ride it for a season , get used to its quirks and handling then figure out what areas you want to improve on . Either way , enjoy your Max...:punk:

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll get plenty learning here..very active and very knowledgeble folks.

Welcome to the VMax Forum. We'll happily help you spend all your money and the people here have limitless knowledge of these VMax's....:biglaugh:

Thanks guys! The bike currently has 22,000 miles on it. My plan is to ride it this season and get used to its handling characteristics and quirks. I'll probably do a few appearance mods, but I'm leaving it alone on the performance end for now.

Latest posts

Back