New to Me Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RowdyMax

Reaction score
Hi again all. Finally picked up my bike last Friday afternoon...An '05 Anniversary Edition. A retired guy had bought it new and kept it in MINT condition. It has 6000 miles on her. A thread I posted a month or so back described my shortlist. I appreciate the feedback from this forum in helping me make my decision.
I've only had an opportunity to put on a few hundred miles, but I am loving this bike so far. It has more than surpassed my expectations. I'll be taking it easy getting a feel for her temperament over the next little while. Looking forward to gaining as much insight as I can via this site. I've wanted one of these bikes for a few years now and I'm stoked to finally have one in the stable. Cheers, Rowdy.

Attachments

• ~4831377.jpg
    ~4831377.jpg
    71 KB
  • IMG_3431.jpg
    IMG_3431.jpg
    74.1 KB
  • ~9344244.jpg
    ~9344244.jpg
    100.8 KB
  • ~9074918.jpg
    ~9074918.jpg
    97.9 KB
  • ~2748954.jpg
    ~2748954.jpg
    104.7 KB
Congrats! Looks like you found the perfect guy to buy a bike from. What a foundation bike to make your own!

I looked around for a good used '05 (I really liked the color) when I bought mine, but couldn't find one.

Good luck!

Congrats Rowdy!!:clapping:

She looks Sweeet! I like that color scheme, that red looks great I can imagine pics dont do it any justice.
Once again congrats on a good looking VMAX !:clapping:

Thanks for the congrats fella's. Funny how different the reception is when all share a love for the bike. I've been a member on another forum for a few years, contributed countless hours of witty banter covering thousands of posts, and they have the noive to dis the looks of the MAX.

Had to laugh at one members comments...

"Aye, matey... I'ma glad ye found a bike ye adore, but like others have said... she ain't the purttiest wench in the tavern." :blahblah:

Clueless the bunch of them, LOL.

Besides, these guys forget, the fugly one's aim to please...and so far, that's exactly what my bike does, put's out 'til I can't take no more. :punk:

Latest posts

Back