New to me yota truck already crashed.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Had this lil guy about 6 monts ,Thought me and the wife would take a lil vacation to piegon forge,Got to the motel parked,About 2 hours later looked off the balcony,The truck was surrounded with some weird looking people.My lil safe spot was drug central.No wonder mine was the only one in that area.So i moved it,We went and got a bite to eat,And returned.Gonna be a big day tommorow.Parked my butt in a chair to watch the going's on.Looked down to see a chevy trailblazer back across the parking lot and smack the shit out off the yota! cop came,Gave me a paper to get the accident report.Im starting to think this is normal.Max got it not long after i bought it .Wife's car within 6 months ,And now lil truck.Shit Can't anyone drive.Next trip to the body shop.After i get the accident report,Then her insurance appraiser come's out and tries to lowball the hell outta me.And just a lot of unnecessary horseshit,Like it,Hope the bodyshop is trustworthy. Usally fix all this stuff myself.Just make the best of it.Shit.ARRRGGHH!!!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 57
Damage estimate between 9.50 and 1.600.Couldn't get the first one to load more than one pict.Love the lil truck,Seemes like the harder i try to take care of something the more it's app to get the shit knocked out of it.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 54
Yeah every one of them was not looking.The lady that hit the truck backed out didn't turn just kept backing,Said she was talking to her hubby.This was her second wreck this month.When this kinda shit happens,I think of a thousand remarks,Does them round things below your forehead work?Where did you learn to drive in a cow pasture?So your leg cramped that badly?You have no hand and eye coordination.And a 100 more.I stayed quiet.Thank you guy's,I do like it.Anymore i feel like im playing dodgeball with all the vehicles.Drive defencely..Duck bob and weave.Ass of her trailblazer looked like it had been in a demolition derby.Like to get it paid for,Before it's totaled.

That sucks. People just can't drive.

A co-worker just bought a brand new tacoma, 3 days later some old man rear ended him at a red light. The Tacoma took it like a champ, but the other car ( I think it was a Chrysler 200) looked totaled.

Lucky she didn't take off on ya Pop! Doesn't matter where you park, some asshat is gonna smack into it. I park way out in a parking lot, and it never fails, there is some dumbass parked so close I can hardly get my door open. Always!

Couple summers ago I pulled in the bank parking lot on my '96, there was a little parking area with 6 empty spots so I parked in the one on the far end. Less than 2 minutes later....the very next car in the lot did the same thing I did....drove by the first 5 empty spots and backed right the fuck into my bike, knocking it off the center stand! What an idiot! :bang head::bang head:

Take her to the cleaners Terry, maybe it'll wake her up and save the life of some kid or old person down the road.

Lucky she didn't take off on ya Pop! Doesn't matter where you park, some asshat is gonna smack into it. I park way out in a parking lot, and it never fails, there is some dumbass parked so close I can hardly get my door open. Always!
Yea ,I yelled.Believe they thought i was closer than i was.I was way out too.

Couple summers ago I pulled in the bank parking lot on my '96, there was a little parking area with 6 empty spots so I parked in the one on the far end. Less than 2 minutes later....the very next car in the lot did the same thing I did....drove by the first 5 empty spots and backed right the fuck into my bike, knocking it off the center stand! What an idiot! :bang head::bang head:

Take her to the cleaners Terry, maybe it'll wake her up and save the life of some kid or old person down the road.
Just glad she hit in a parking lot and not on the road,Glad you weren't on the road either

I traded in a GMC Sierra during Cash for Clunkers (thanks for the down-payment, President Obama!) for another GMC pickup and have been in 5 accidents since then, four rear-enders, none my fault, and a hit & run in a Sears parking lot on Black Friday after Thanksgiving.

The police can recommend an audit of someone's suitability for driving with your DMV, they (the accused poor driver) have to demonstrate road knowledge and driving skills. If they can't pass, their license is suspended. It's usually used against elderly drivers, not texting, makeup-applying females swilling a Starbucks who shouldn't be driving.

Today I was stopped dead in the exit lane on I-95 in Ft. Lauderdale, about 200 yards of stopped cars in-front of me, and suddenly a female in a Corvette crossed multiple lanes to pull-in behind me in the exit lane. I heard her tires skidding, and saw her barely stop behind me.

The drivers I dislike are the aggressive ones who drive down the swale or try to force their way into a lane of legally-exiting vehicles because 'the laws aren't supposed to apply to me!'

Nice little truck POP, those yotas run for ever. Hate it got initiated to the parking lot club so soon. Had a little old woman run into my car with her motorized scooter once and put a nice big scratch on one of the doors. I told my wife what am I going to do, break her joy stick off in return?

I traded in a GMC Sierra during Cash for Clunkers (thanks for the down-payment, President Obama!) for another GMC pickup and have been in 5 accidents since then, four rear-enders, none my fault, and a hit & run in a Sears parking lot on Black Friday after Thanksgiving.

The police can recommend an audit of someone's suitability for driving with your DMV, they (the accused poor driver) have to demonstrate road knowledge and driving skills. If they can't pass, their license is suspended. It's usually used against elderly drivers, not texting, makeup-applying females swilling a Starbucks who shouldn't be driving.

Today I was stopped dead in the exit lane on I-95 in Ft. Lauderdale, about 200 yards of stopped cars in-front of me, and suddenly a female in a Corvette crossed multiple lanes to pull-in behind me in the exit lane. I heard her tires skidding, and saw her barely stop behind me.

The drivers I dislike are the aggressive ones who drive down the swale or try to force their way into a lane of legally-exiting vehicles because 'the laws aren't supposed to apply to me!'
Damn 5 separate incidents! They always hit something your trying to take care of,First newer vehicle ive had in 25 years,Had a 89 chevy truck lil loud not in the best shape,Bought it totaled and fixed it,Had around 3 grand in it,Never a scratch.25 grand in the yota,Barley over a thousand miles.Seemes like the whole world got drunk,Overnight.So sorry fire medic.Accidents happen,But damn!:ummm:

Nice little truck POP, those yotas run for ever. Hate it got initiated to the parking lot club so soon. Had a little old woman run into my car with her motorized scooter once and put a nice big scratch on one of the doors. I told my wife what am I going to do, break her joy stick off in return?
Yea most of my near misses are dodging elderly.

Ain't that a bitch!
Not really stupidly in motion.Gonna be dumb better be tough.Wonder how she will feel when her insurance goes up.

Don't feel to bad it could have been real bad. There's lots of crazy drivers out here. MY brand new 2014 mustang super charger total 8/24 of this year.

Attachments

• IMG_20140824_170606.jpg
    IMG_20140824_170606.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15
Darn Terry, that really sucks. Sorry to hear this. I'm glad you have insurance to cover it. We bought a really nice Camry last year for Tina to drive. It was perfect. That car is full of little dings and dents already. Idiots leaving shopping carts to roll through parking lots, others hit and run. No one ever seems to hit the old black Jeep with almost 200k on her. It;s like it's protected or something. I love that Jeep too. Not sure I can part with it.

Don't feel to bad it could have been real bad. There's lots of crazy drivers out here. MY brand new 2014 mustang super charger total 8/24 of this year.
Damn.No hit and run there.Hope you got a replacement.

Darn Terry, that really sucks. Sorry to hear this. I'm glad you have insurance to cover it. We bought a really nice Camry last year for Tina to drive. It was perfect. That car is full of little dings and dents already. Idiots leaving shopping carts to roll through parking lots, others hit and run. No one ever seems to hit the old black Jeep with almost 200k on her. It;s like it's protected or something. I love that Jeep too. Not sure I can part with it.
I do have collision,But since she hit me her insurance is gonna cover it,I hope Wating on the accident report from tenn.My 89 chevy was like your jeep.Feel like the truck has bullseyes all over it With stickers that say please hit me.Everyone see's them but me.

I have lots of spare 4 letter words for situations like these listed. Some are very new even to those older than me.:rofl_200:

Terry, My heart bleeds for you Bro. Hope you don't get any grief with the fix.

I hope the person who hit the 2014 Mustang got hurt really, really bad.........:th_biggun:

Latest posts

Back