nice looking '90 got bid to over 4k...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Frans bike, he is on my facebook. He just picked that bike up early spring from NY, I can contact him if anyone needs him for info.

that bike has been for sale for a while. very nice done blue.

oh i really like that color. im not surprised he had the reserve higher than 4k. i figure he should be able to get 5 out of it no problem down here. maybe even 5500

Though he goes on and on about how "super sticky" the Avon venom tires are....must not have owned very many bikes, or used different tires. Venoms are some of the hardest, slickest tires out there. They feel like polished hardwood compared to the Shinkos. I suppose with the washer swap a 180 might be possible, but usually 170's just barely fit and sometimes rub a bit.

Paint is a nice shade, if not a little...plain. Too much of one color, though I've always thought that bikes with frames colored to match the paint look kind of strange. Needs a little contrast there. I'm not big on the painted scoops either. The "super bike" grips? Lame.....really?

Though he goes on and on about how "super sticky" the Avon venom tires are....must not have owned very many bikes, or used different tires. Venoms are some of the hardest, slickest tires out there. They feel like polished hardwood compared to the Shinkos. I suppose with the washer swap a 180 might be possible, but usually 170's just barely fit and sometimes rub a bit.

Paint is a nice shade, if not a little...plain. Too much of one color, though I've always thought that bikes with frames colored to match the paint look kind of strange. Needs a little contrast there. I'm not big on the painted scoops either. The "super bike" grips? Lame.....really?

That's the problem with customizing stuff.......you have to find someone who likes the same look or performance that you like or you could actually get less than what it is worth stock.......

And you will NEVER recoup the full cost of your mods

Tell Fran his bike isn't lowered three inches!!!

It may be 1 or 2 but NOT 3 and my guess is maybe 1.

Chris

Latest posts

Back