Noligy hotwires and plugs whats the deal?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For high performance engines maybe. For a Vmax....no gain.

Mark

Well I think the no claim comment has to be qulified. Put them on and change nothing, yes you will see no gain. Tune your carbs for them and you will see a gain, a small one but every little bit helps.

I have them on my bike with a dyna 3000 on the highest curve also keihn FCR 39 mm flat slides. The Noligy helped me tune the carbs to us a little more needle then I would with out them. On a stock bike the Noligy wires will show no gain, IMHO.

Nobody,I pretty much have the same setup except I have the Vgas carbs I need to re-jet them there running rich.

Well the Noligy wires aren't going to help them, they are notorious for running rich. My suggestion is take them off, throw them in the garbage and buy fuel injection from Bill,

Just kidding, well not really.:rofl_200:

Or throw Jon,in the trash can[just kidding,a kinda] I wish the EFI was more affordable.

PCW and others say you do not need them, even with my 1500 motor. There is nothing wrong with the stock ignition system, that is one part that doesnt really need improvement
I have also read that some people's bikes run hotter after installing nology.
Stock plugs are the best, just maintain them.

Need, no. Want, yes.

Bike runs hotter? Please explain.

Plugs? I thought we were talking about wires.

Back