Now thats a vmax!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Reaction score
Holy crap guys,
First off, I wanted to thank you all for helping out a new guy...lankee, maleko, ricwrench, et al. Everybody. Today I changed my plugs (more on that later, i have a question regarding the rear wires), did the peashooter carb clean, and cleaned/recharged the air filters. The only way I can say it is..._uck me running!!!
I have always lusted after the Vmax and recently purchased one. I love it but was secretly a bit disappointed by the lack of power. I thought there would be more to it than what I was experiencing. Until today.
I took her out after the maintenance and she is a new bike! I took off from a stop semigradually and noticed a significant change in throttle response. I then shifted to 2nd and hit the throttle just for fun...I was almost thrown off the bike! :worthy: I couldn't believe it. Every gear gave me rush as i shifted into it.
Anyways guys, I know i'm ranting, i just wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate your willingness to listen and help. I look forward to returning the favor soon. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back