Now this is a VMAX !!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's impressive!

I wish I could afford the $$ to go chain drive on mine after seeing those bikes! I can only imagine how much it'd free up!

Don't know about him but I do have the engine from this bike:

http://vmaxoutlaw.com/pics/holtzapple.htm

I would like to sell it at some point to fund some other stuff but don't have plans to give it away either. I do even have a chassis that it should fit into. Was told that pushing the engine harder (Ron wasn't pushing it) should yeild a 7 second pass. I have the engine, Nos, wiring, electronics, air shifter, flatslides, ect....

Sean Morley

Holeeeeeee Crap!!!

In my best Will Smith voice from Judgement Day.... "Wooooooooo, I've *GOT* to get me one ahh 'deese!!"

Dang Sean....you have all the cool stuff!!:worthy:

john

That's impressive!

I wish I could afford the $$ to go chain drive on mine after seeing those bikes! I can only imagine how much it'd free up!

On a 1500 motor you get approximately 8-12 hp more with a chain drive versus shaft.

Holeeeeeee Crap!!!

In my best Will Smith voice from Judgement Day.... "Wooooooooo, I've *GOT* to get me one ahh 'deese!!"

john
you did read where it said stock vmax cams

Holeeeeeee Crap!!!

john

That was Independence Day...:icon_rolleyes:

That was Independence Day...:icon_rolleyes:

Oh yeah.... Ooooops! Hahahahahahahaha! Judgement Day, Independance Day, Ground Hog Day, Happy Birth Day....who really gives a flying shit...you got my point. :biglaugh:

On a 1500 motor you get approximately 8-12 hp more with a chain drive versus shaft.

My understanding of chain drive is besides freeing up 10-15hp (which is what i've heard, I have no idea what it is really) one of the biggest benefits is the weight loss.....20lbs I've heard..

After exhaust and light weight wheels theres not much else to be trimmed.....

Latest posts

Back