Off 2 UK tomorrow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
that's it, time's come again, I'm off to the UK for two months tomorrow. The Max is parked, sad considering the weather's now perfect for riding everyday here in florida!

Anyway, 2 months in the UK working, then 2 months in Australia playing, I'll be back here in April ready to ride some more.

I'll be in and out of here anyway, feeding the addiction while I'm deprived from riding for a while.. :bang head:

Be well and Travel safe.
Enjoy the work Location
Really Enjoy the Vacation Location.
I have always wanted to Visit down under.

Have a good time & stay safe G - we'll hook up again when you get back. You're gonna miss Bike-Fest in Palm Harlem tomorrow - I'll tell all the hotties you said hello... :clapping:

Kyle, Cowboy, you guys ridin' in ? I should have posted an announcement - I'm leaving Sun AM myself for a few days so I didn't plan anything this year. I forget about everything else when hunting/fishing trips pop up. Apologies to the 'Max - it will be locked up in the garage for a few days...

Anybody wanting to check out the Palm Harbor Bike Fest & need a local place to stage from, just pm me. I'll be here all day Saturday.

Sorry for the hijack G-Man - enjoy the UK - and post some videos of your band.:punk:

Enjoy the UK cold weather and eternal fog at the morning :D
You should come by to PL and check the polish beer :rofl_200:
Guiness is ugly :biglaugh:

Kiddo...Have a safe trip and enjoy your journey :)

Latest posts

Back