Only $1000

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up this 95 virago 535 with 11000 miles on it for $1000. It has brand new tires and battery. Great for running around town and cheap on gas. :eusa_dance:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    93 KB
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    83.3 KB
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    80.1 KB
Just picked up this 95 virago 535 with 11000 miles on it for $1000. It has brand new tires and battery. Great for running around town and cheap on gas. :eusa_dance:

A good deal for cheap transportation or for someone learning to ride. I would rather have a Kawi 550-4 in that displacement range, probably almost 50% more HP & more-fun than the anemic small Virago. Safer if you ventured onto an expressway too. It looks to be in good shape though, so happy riding!

I had an XV920 Virago, about a 1982, it had the l.c.d. instruments and a monoshock rear suspension, actually a pretty-cool bike. See the current issue of Motorcycle Classics for an article on a guy who made a cafe-style bike out of one, it's on the cover.

Nice score! Looks real clean, does it run good?

Thanks! Yes it ran good on a short ride I took when I unloaded it. I think I will have to clean the carbs as it was sitting. I am going for a ride in a bit. At least I have something to ride as my max went down yesterday with the R/R burned up.

A good deal for cheap transportation or for someone learning to ride. I would rather have a Kawi 550-4 in that displacement range, probably almost 50% more HP & more-fun than the anemic small Virago. Safer if you ventured onto an expressway too. It looks to be in good shape though, so happy riding!

I had an XV920 Virago, about a 1982, it had the l.c.d. instruments and a monoshock rear suspension, actually a pretty-cool bike. See the current issue of Motorcycle Classics for an article on a guy who made a cafe-style bike out of one, it's on the cover.

I have the max for the highway. It's only for around town and small errands. The highest speed limit around here is 55 and thats on single lane road so it should work out well. Plus it was cheap enough.

Yes, you have a cheap cost of transportation there. Enjoy the new ride.

Nice little bike. You should get close to 60mpg on it. Plus it will make the VMax seem all that much faster when you climb back on it!

Back