" our 2010 census replies "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
This Is What I Put As My Entire Reply To The 2010 Census , .. Me , My Wife & Our Young Son Are White , Born & Raised In America , Blue Collar Americans ! .. Big Mortgage , High Taxes , Living Pay Check To Pay Check ! ... Being Raped & Pillaged By This Corrupt Government ! .. But You Already Know This !

this is what i put as my entire reply to the 2010 census , .. Me , my wife & our young son are white , born & raised in America , blue collar Americans ! .. Big mortgage , high taxes , living pay check to pay check ! ... Being raped & pillaged by this corrupt government ! .. But you already know this !
PS. This Is Not A Raciest Statement ! .. If You Are In This Country " Legally " , Work & Pay Taxes Then I Consider You American Also ! ... If You Are Not , Then I Do Not !

I put no info about race, too much is placed int he color of the skin, I put our names and sexes, thats all they need, actually more than they need.

This Is What I Put As My Entire Reply To The 2010 Census , .. Me , My Wife & Our Young Son Are White , Born & Raised In America , Blue Collar Americans ! .. Big Mortgage , High Taxes , Living Pay Check To Pay Check ! ... Being Raped & Pillaged By This Corrupt Government ! .. But You Already Know This !

Your going to get them Black helicopters flying over your house again Tim:biglaugh:.

Hey.......Thanks you guys!!!!!!!!

I just heard they are packing up the Predator Drone that has been flying around here since last October......something about anarchists south of here????:biglaugh:

I put no info about race, too much is placed int he color of the skin, I put our names and sexes, thats all they need, actually more than they need.
I TOTALLY AGREE ! ... THE ONLY REASON I PUT THE COLOR OF OUR SKIN IS , " THEY ASKED " ! ..:confused2:

I like how they waste our taxpayer money by sending us a LETTER, telling us that soon we will be getting a LETTER about the census......?????? Just send the friggin letter, don't waste 2 stamps for every household to do it!

For those considering not answering, or providing false info:

221. Refusal or neglect to answer questions; false answers

(a) Whoever, being over eighteen years of age, refuses or willfully neglects, when requested by the Secretary, or by any other authorized officer or employee of the Department of Commerce or bureau or agency thereof acting under the instructions of the Secretary or authorized officer, to answer, to the best of his knowledge, any of the questions on any schedule submitted to him in connection with any census or survey provided for by subchapters I, II, IV, and V of chapter 5 of this title, applying to himself or to the family to which he belongs or is related, or to the farm or farms of which he or his family is the occupant, shall be fined not more than $100.

(b) Whoever, when answering questions described in subsection (a) of this section, and under the conditions or circumstances described in such subsection, willfully gives any answer that is false, shall be fined not more than $500.

(c) Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, no person shall be compelled to disclose information relative to his religious beliefs or to membership in a religious body.

Sec. 222. Giving suggestions or information with intent to cause inaccurate enumeration of population

Whoever, either directly or indirectly, offers or renders to any officer or employee of the Department of Commerce or bureau or agency thereof engaged in making an enumeration of population under subchapter II, IV, or V of chapter 5 of this title, any suggestion, advice, information or assistance of any kind, with the intent or purpose of causing an inaccurate enumeration of population to be made, shall be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Heres something to think about , if you have a " legally " obtained social security number & drivers license " they already have all of this information , and remember your new born & all of your children have a social security number ! So if you do not , you are not going to fill one of these out anyway ! And also if your renting a room out in your house illegally or have 10 people living at your house down stairs that work for you , your not going to claim them as living in your house either , so this is all bullshit ! .. And for anybody that doesn't know , theres a lot of that going on around here !

Last edited:
I checked "white" and "Indian". Under tribe I added "feathers, not dots" and checked other. Wrote in Heinz 57.
'course, I also checked male and female and wrote transgender beside it.
Middle initial is now "2", and phone number is 867-5309...
I wonder if Jenny will appreciate her number on a census inquiry?

Now I just need to fill the envelope with useful coupons and drop it in the mail tomorrow.

I was surprised at the lack of sensitive info wanted. After all the flap, I expected it to be really intrusive. There were only 10 questions, none that I considered problematic. :confused2:

Too funny. I like your answer cop runner.

As for me, I gave them first/last names, gender, and YEAR of birth. No month/date, no race info and certainly no phone number, but if they have my address, I'm sure they can find me easy enough. I never answer or provide race info on anything. I'm really sick of them asking. We have all this hypersensitivity to it, and the unending requests I don't find to be helpful.

Its interesting though, I think the timing for this census was rather bad luck. Public distrust of the Gov't is quite high right now in light of the bail outs, the healthcare mess, and the very poor economy. Mix in a new era of information privacy violations and it should be quite an experience for the census takers.

Anyway, by at least sending back the envelope with partial information, I'm guessing it will prevent a personal visit from the throngs of folks they have hired to walk around and actually ask you the questions at your front door. Ugh.

How many times do they have to ask if you are hispanic or latin? What are they after anyway......how many or what type!!??

These people came to my house tonight while I was eating my bought & paid for by an American dinner ! ... All she wanted to know was how many people lived here , if this was our primary residence on April 1st. 2010 & if I had a mortgage ! ... thats it ! ... Then we talked for an hour about how fucked up this country is & is yet to come ! ... She worked for a big gas company up north for over 30 years , lives in new jersey & had a house in Pennsylvania , Her company laid her off from downsizing & she was 5 years from being able to retire , so they gave he a severance package & she's been unemployed for over 2 years & now shes walking the streets doing this at her age ! ... what happened to the " American dream " ?

A few million people received a questionnaire with a lot more questions. Some questions included when you went and got home from work, if you had a mortgage or second mortgage, and how much. I like the threats. How unconstitutional most of it all is. The charges would never hold up in a CONSTITUTIONAL court. What are they going to do with millions of people who didn't go along with this scam? Since 'housing' would be too costly, it'd probably be an attempted fine, or execution.:gun shoot:The true constitution means less and less every day to the gov't power hungry.

If I was some person who lived in the middle east and I hated the USA and I wanted to be one of those people who wants to blow up people and go to the place where you get the 72 virgins I think I would be happy to know that our government doesn't care about the Mexico border.

Of course I am being sarcastic and it pisses me off that many people in the government don't care that people who are here illegally are breaking the law. What part of breaking the law don't they get. I understand that many of the people here illegally are good people who are trying to make money to feed their family but what is the difference between those people and a drug dealer who is also trying to make money to feel their family.

I don't agree with anyone breaking the laws, The "pi" in my name stands for Private Investigator so I believe in obeying the laws.

I get so damn pissed off that our government could care less about the border, it's not only Obama it was Bush also and I was a Bush fan.

I hope that nobody is ever a victim of these people who want to kill us but sooner or later one of these assholes will get it right and their bomb will go off. we haven't been good we have been lucky so far.

OK I got that off my chest!!

Latest posts

Back