Rear fender

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
Are there any options out there for a wider rear fender? I've got the3" over swing arm, and the tire sits in the fender, and scrubs on dips in the road.

a body shop that does fiberglass work will be able to cut your stock rear fender WRIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE & WIDEN IT , unless there a bunch of pussies !

a body shop that does fiberglass work will be able to cut your stock rear fender WRIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE & WIDEN IT , unless there a bunch of pussies !

And after, the bolt holes won't line up.

Do you need it widened, or shortened. I know there is an expensive unpainted shorty fender out there, or you could just "bob" it on your own with a hack saw.

POST A PICTURE / AND OR , WHERE IS IT RUBBING & IS THE BIKE LOWERED ? ... :confused2:

Buy a sport tail and then you dont have to worry about it rubbing! Of course then you could by my 6" over swingarm and have no problems!:eusa_dance:

I might post pictues later, but it is lowered abou 2 and 1/2 inches because of the swing arm and stock shocks. I do plan on getting about 1 " longer shocks, but I fear it will still rub on the sides as I plan on getting a much larger tire when I get radials. I hate the stubby tail and sport tail look. It actually scrubs dead in the middle top and on the sides of the fender.

Latest posts

Back