Rhino tire gel?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its like the run flats you see on high end car tires. Wonder what it costs and how much extra weight it adds to the tire would be my concerns. The rotating mass will make a difference on the bikes handling, but by the way he picked up the tire and dropped it, it might be pretty light still.

I saw a magazine test of this product and it wasn't all as good as this video. Plus, would you really want to take a chance when you're doing 125+mph?

Yeah, I don't care if people have videos of their stuff. Videos can be edited. The "best of" can be shown.

I am not saying it doesn't work. I don't know either way. They have been out for awhile and this is the 1st I'm hearing of it - so they can't be the best thing since sliced bread.

Its like the run flats you see on high end car tires. Wonder what it costs and how much extra weight it adds to the tire would be my concerns. The rotating mass will make a difference on the bikes handling, but by the way he picked up the tire and dropped it, it might be pretty light still.

Looks a little bit different concept than the run flat tire.

bmw-run-flat-tires.jpg

In that case it's just a thin layout of rubber and not an heavy on like you can see on some bmw tires.

Never try those sealant solution for bike tires, but I really find it interesting.
Got a flat tire on a bnew Metzler, and I was pissed.
It was a real pain to have the fixed.
Plus if it can keep my tire pressure longer it could be great.
Every week, I have to put back the few psi I lost during the week.

Latest posts

Back