Rotor bolt size

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxfast

Reaction score
I just got a new set of rims for the max but now the rotor bolts are to long. Awhile back I put some chrome ones on it but don't remember what size they are.( and cant seem to find the stock ones to see if they were shorter) Not sure if they where longer than the stock ones or not. But they fit the stock rims. Could someone please tell me what size the stock bolts are? Thanks:bang head:

I think this is Rick? If so I have the bolts, and trim ring (wheel filler) that I forgot to send you. I have all the bolts freshly chromed and ready when I pull my head out my butt.

Sean

Yep its me. When do you think you can get them to me? Would be
willing to pay some for fast shipping :clapping:

i'll have dad send tomorrow. What was the need for the rest of the stuff. Do you want me to send a riser with it?

Sean

That would be great. I cant spend to much until the 14th of June as I stated in the last email. But I could get that. and the 2 frame pieces now if you have them on hand. The one that goes above the oil filter is curved. Just send me a email of what I owe you for them. And when I get back I will want the forks and some other things Will try to make out a detailed list.

number again? email it to me. did you get the last email?

Sean

Latest posts

Back