Seat Question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
I have a local selling a 92 V max seat via craiglist. It looks mint and he wants 200. Is that a fair price? Will it fit my 85? Mine has a crack and I was going to get it reupholstered this winter but this one looks great.

thanks,
abe

I have a local selling a 92 V max seat via craiglist. It looks mint and he wants 200. Is that a fair price? Will it fit my 85? Mine has a crack and I was going to get it reupholstered this winter but this one looks great.

thanks,
abe

I'd say that if you're going to drop $200 on a seat from Craigslist, get one from Sean Morley instead. You can get a seat from him for almost the same price and from what I've heard(I'm saving for one of my own) his seat is the cat's ass.

Is it the drivers seat only? I see on Ebay that you can get front seat and rear seat for $140.

thanks,
abe

The price question has been answered, and seats from any year fits all the 1st Gen Vmaxs.

Latest posts

Back