seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my seat from Sean I am suprised how fast I recieved it. Havent had the plessure of trying it out yet because my bike is all apart for powder coating but hoping this weekend I will get to try it. Have heard many good things about his seat's you may want to look into one, the stock seats are like sittin g on a brick on long rides. There are also other shops that sell reworked seats but I liked the look of the Gen 2 seat from Morleys. JMO

I just received my seat from Sean I am suprised how fast I recieved it. Havent had the plessure of trying it out yet because my bike is all apart for powder coating but hoping this weekend I will get to try it. Have heard many good things about his seat's you may want to look into one, the stock seats are like sittin g on a brick on long rides. There are also other shops that sell reworked seats but I liked the look of the Gen 2 seat from Morleys. JMO

Theres also a guy that sells a very good aftermarket seat, thats not a cut down seat and also has had some pretty good reviews, his banner is at the top of the page.

Back