Shakes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Perfect weather next 3 days...kids' away..and no bike back yet :bang head: Getting withdrawl symptoms..Should be another 2-3 weeks... :eusa_pray::hopefully before Thunder

I know how you feel, i just got mine back and took my first 100 mile ride since december...
Man it feels good to be back on it again.

Ok question>so you got this award for all this bling on your bike
but no pics in the garage. what's up with that?:ummm:
Let's see that bad boy!

I'm up for it Shawn, Let's go raise some hell...
You planning any quaker runs to cranberry this year?

We could do some wings at the lube. I want to get you out on some of my local roads.If you bring your wife we could ride up to the Foxburgh Inn and do dinner.I have a 100 mile ride that would blow your mind in the twisties.4 star dinner in foxburgh.I have been working hard at finishing the fazer,Almost there.TomorrowI am taking my 24foot race trailer to Rod's shop to finish it up.Taking my 1300 venture motor up too,want to start on the 1600 motor.Fuck the new vmax,I want to build one that will smoke it with mine.Hell it's paid for.Who needs a new payment book?
I lost your phone number too.
I want to call you when I am racing at Pittsburgh raceway.I prefer QUAKER CITY though which is west of me.I will still run at PRP a few times though.
Give me a call though!

Latest posts

Back