Side covers please

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtotiger1

Reaction score
Hey guys , i'm hoping someone here has a spare set of side covers they may want to part with cheap. Its the last part to my puzzle. Dont care what condition the paint is , i want to polish them, as ling as there is no dents or repaired dents. Please help

Hey guys , i'm hoping someone here has a spare set of side covers they may want to part with cheap. Its the last part to my puzzle. Dont care what condition the paint is , i want to polish them, as ling as there is no dents or repaired dents. Please help

you are talking about the covers under the seat ???

If Sean or Capt. kyle doesn't have some there are 2 on flea bay right now going for $45 each.

Capt. I may be contacting you. I only found the ones on fleabay because I was trying to decide whether to replace my left cover or not. It's dinged up pretty good but now that I painted it black a lot is hidden. Have to see if my OCD takes over and I need to replace it.

Yep, the ebay is cheaper then I am. I have chromed available too though we can do polish we don't normally since it's so much work to maintain.

Sean

Latest posts

Back