South Park Fans new episode Fagot=HarleyRider

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
Just watched the new south park and it was so funny the boys got the meaning of the word fagot changed ,so that it meant loud harley rider. LMFAO JIM 3933:looser:

heh ill have to catch that one, i usually record this show on the DVR when i remember to

Well you better catch it and record it because most harley riders have no sense of humor when it comes to being mocked like that, especialy as graphic as south park is.
I gaurantee you that there will be some kind of protesting about it.
BUT WHO CARES
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
<<Dave>>:rofl_200:

figures...i've been taping and watching the last several weeks of episodes because they've been on such a roll......and last night fell asleep early and missed it......definately have to catch the rerun.......when's the next one?

Nevermind...watching it now on-line........

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I watched this episode today before work....Got to love the DVR.......IT FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :clapping::clapping::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I just watched it - it's AWESOME!!!

Bwaaahahahahaha best episode I've seen in a long long time! :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh: :eusa_dance:

theNEWfag.jpg

http://www.southparkstudios.com/

It would seem that someone high up in the 'South Park' production chain is pissed at HD riders for some reason!

It's funnier than hell, the way they're presenting it, Mrum, mrum, mrum, mrum!!!! :rofl_200:

I just watched it:rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh:

I am curious what the response will be......if any.......from Harley Inc. and their loyal followers:eusa_dance:

In honor of the show. Sing it in your head with the Cartman voice.

Got their motors running
Should be out on the highway
Instead of swarming like vultures
Hangin out at *bucks, cloggin the doorway

Yeah, damnit
Gonna make them go away
Take their loud pipes, stupid bikes
Fake stenciled tatto?d guns at once and
Kick them out of this place

They like smoke and leather
Heavy metal thunder
Assless pants with fringe
And the feeling that they're ?better?

Yeah, damnit
Gonna make them go away
Take a bucket of extra crispy
Fire off my buns at once and
Explode on their seats.

Like a true pompous Fag
They arent even gay
Born at fourty and faggy
They have rode town for the last time
Never want them back again
Born to be Fags
Born to be Faggoty

no slander against alternative non traditional livestyles were implied nor harmed during the creating of this parody. This song is based on the new Definition of FAG per that episode. Now get over it.

By cityxslicker Hell For Leather Magazine discussion about the episode:rofl_200:

HMMM makes me wonder if the writers of the show had a run in with a harley rider or did they buy a harley and have problems? Id like to know more and want a part 2. JIM 3933

It would seem that someone high up in the 'South Park' production chain is pissed at HD riders for some reason!

It's funnier than hell, the way they're presenting it, Mrum, mrum, mrum, mrum!!!! :rofl_200:

I've been hearing this since the day I was born. Maybe not the f-word - but certainly other colourful words to describe them. Especially the ones with open pipes.

Ha ha - I just watched it. One of the best ones I've seen in a long time.

im kinda disappointed with southpark with that episode for some reason...

It seems they are running out of good ideas and randomly trying to make fun of random shit...

By the way, if anyone wants to watch the episode for free go to Hulu website...

it's up on the SouthParkStudios website in full quality and for free too. That's where I watched it.

And c'mon, I don't have anything against Harleys other than the fact that they aren't really such good bikes, but you gotta admit that this was dead funny and fits a lot of 'Harley riders' who really do enjoy revving their open pipes at every stop for no apparent reason!

To me this episode is second best ever - right after the scientology ones which was nothing short of brilliant :worthy:

Latest posts

Back