Stealers are bastards

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
I have a 99 pontiac bonneville. The fuel pressure regulator was leaking fuel into the upper intake plenum so when i went to start it litterally the whole upper intake exploded. Sent the oil cap flying about 50 foot in the air and sent plastic shrapnel all over the place.

Anyways im down to just the bike to get around now so got a new battery, metzler me880 170/80/15 from the stealer due to the rush and changed the oil.

Mark i took your advice and went with shell rotella diesel oil.

Anyways, stealer charged me 192$ for that tire, even with me taking the old rim and tire in already off the bike, for the tire, mounting, balancing, and an oil filter it cost me 230$. Jee wizz, i ripped the guy a new asshole.

Tire fit with no clearance issues, i didnt even have to do the washer swap! What a great tire too, really made a hell of a difference over that old worn out dunlop i had on it.

P.S. I think getting the rear wheel off this thing is easier than changing my mountain bike tire. To anyone whos scared of the task, dont be, its so simple you could train a monkey to do it.

Attachments

• IMG_1962.jpg
    IMG_1962.jpg
    76.5 KB
I have a 99 pontiac bonneville. The fuel pressure regulator was leaking fuel into the upper intake plenum so when i went to start it litterally the whole upper intake exploded. Sent the oil cap flying about 50 foot in the air and sent plastic shrapnel all over the place.

Anyways im down to just the bike to get around now so got a new battery, metzler me880 170/80/15 from the stealer due to the rush and changed the oil.

Mark i took your advice and went with shell rotella diesel oil.

Anyways, stealer charged me 192$ for that tire, even with me taking the old rim and tire in already off the bike, for the tire, mounting, balancing, and an oil filter it cost me 230$. Jee wizz, i ripped the guy a new asshole.

Tire fit with no clearance issues, i didnt even have to do the washer swap! What a great tire too, really made a hell of a difference over that old worn out dunlop i had on it.

P.S. I think getting the rear wheel off this thing is easier than changing my mountain bike tire. To anyone whos scared of the task, dont be, its so simple you could train a monkey to do it.

That's why I'm a Shinko-Man !!! lol Half price of a Metzler, although they say the Metzler is a great tire. Sux about your Pontiac. Iv'e seen that a few times over the years, but not a whole lot. This just ain't your lucky week. :sad2:

Latest posts

Back