still scratching my head!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty wild. My first thought was a cager at a stop light, not paying attention, plowing the rear tire. He might need a pole with a light on that rear tire? I hate to think like that, but had lots of close calls this year.
Now, if he did a shaft drive like that, it'd really be impressive!
hmmm.gif

Steve-o

Ive seen some bikes like that here in Texas. Mostly Houston and San Antonio. They are some straight line bikes for sure and almost always Busa's but when you see one flying down the Freeway at 100mph you want to race up to get another look just so you're not laying in bed at night wondering is that what you really saw or were you hallucinating..

Ive seen some bikes like that here in Texas. Mostly Houston and San Antonio. They are some straight line bikes for sure and almost always Busa's but when you see one flying down the Freeway at 100mph you want to race up to get another look just so you're not laying in bed at night wondering is that what you really saw or were you hallucinating..

I just don't want my vmax looking like this! So I am really after what drugs they were on when they built it. That way I don't take them too! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

G

He knows just how "Cool" he is, you can see that.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I would be more-interested to see the drive side to see if the rear wheel is just 'along for the ride.'

I would be more-interested to see the drive side to see if the rear wheel is just 'along for the ride.'

Ive seen this Mod up close at bike shows in San Antonio and believe it or not the is a jackshaft with a chain on it turning that far rear wheel. It cannot be too functional but there are 2 chains working that wheel set up. At least from what Ive seen.:ummm::confused2:

If you ask me i think he's a truck driver with a fat women and he thinks the twin screw set up will ride better.

There is a whole sub-culture in Dallas with some radical Busa customs. They always show up at Moto Liberty events. Seems to be an African-American thing as I have not seen other ethnic groups doing this. Some are ridiculous and some are tasteful. Most reduce the function of the bike though. A lot like the custom HD groups except the Busa is the bike of choice.

Back