Stupid lesson learned

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
Tried to take a short cut...:bang head: I wanted my lens off my speedometer and didnt want to take apart the WHOLE thing,just the lense.So I tried to pry a little on the ring that holds it in and shattered the lense...anyone know where to get one REAL cheap?Otherwise Im leavin it as a reminder not to take short cuts.And to think, I used to wonder how the hell you broke a speedo glass...:shot:

C`mon Ace what were you thinking ??
I might of tried that with a plastic lense but glass??
Give sean a jingle and see if he`LL sell you one without the speedo LOL.
<<Dave>> By the way when are we gonna get together for a wrenching party ??
<<:confused2:>>

when are ya available? Im usually available so you pick a day and Ill go grab the stuff you listed to fix that regulator! Yeah...act of stupidity no doubt.Thought I was being gentle just to feel if the ring would come off and POP! NOT gentle enough! You cant tell unless you look at it from an angle.Just 3 big cracks across it.Lame...
Stupidity:1
Ace:0
Ganna have to fix that one.

C`mon Ace what were you thinking ??
I might of tried that with a plastic lense but glass??
Give sean a jingle and see if he`LL sell you one without the speedo LOL.
<<Dave>> By the way when are we gonna get together for a wrenching party ??
<<:confused2:>>

So why wasnt I invited to the wrenching party :ummm:
Got your message Dave, we can get together and the carb tune back probably next weekend. Should be back together by then. Still waiting on the cam bearing cap.
Cheers

I am not sure I have a good speedo complete on hand. I do have a bad one with good lense and would trade you out if you wanted for cheap. You'd have to remove the lense from this one and install it into yours (it can be done). OR - you can cut one out of whatever and put it in yours. My digital gauge has a red lense in place and you can't see anything until the gauge turns on.

Sean

Latest posts

Back