Tether Kill Switch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good places to get a tethered kill switch for the VMax? I've been looking on eBay and found a few. Should I get one that is normally open or normally closed? I'm sure I can figure out a way to make either work, but if someone has already done it, I would like to hear from you.

The snow is starting to fly here and I have heard we could expect anywhere from 4 to 8 inches.

Thanks!

Jeff

Does anyone have any good places to get a tethered kill switch for the VMax? I've been looking on eBay and found a few. Should I get one that is normally open or normally closed? I'm sure I can figure out a way to make either work, but if someone has already done it, I would like to hear from you.

The snow is starting to fly here and I have heard we could expect anywhere from 4 to 8 inches.

Thanks!

Jeff

6-10 here! :bang head:

Pingel is the one I can think of... Or is it Pingle? :ummm:

Just wire it across the key switch so if/when you fall off it disconnects shutting the ignition off...:thumbs up:

we have always used the pingle with good results. However, we did use a cheaper plastic switch for an ATV picked up at the local dealer for much cheaper which does work too.

Sean

Thanks for the replies... The pingle is a little pricy....but I was able to find another "normally closed" kill switch from MPS. Here is their web page:
http://www.mpsracing.com/products/MPS/hc01.asp

It is about 1/2 the price of the pingle, and looks like a pretty decent product.

Just thought I would post findings to my own question.

Thanks again,
Jeff

Back