Thanks...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OU812

Reaction score
:clapping:Update... Changed the shift segment as recomended... All fixed. thanks to the great and powerfull Oz... (Sean Morley) Parts were here in a flash. Fantastic color step by step from Yukonerdave. THAT sure put a light on the task at hand. Thanks to all !:punk:

Glad you got it sorted out.....Morley is the BEST!!!!:clapping:

Guy really knows his stuff AS do alot of you guys on this site. BUT, his parts came sooner than I could have made it TO the dealer, explained to those tards about the upgrade, , exchanged them 3 or 4 times, and even before I could get the payment out to him...
Again without the help from everyone willing to chime in, and Sean, this would have been ANOTHER $500 at the chop-shop... :)
Thanks,
Tom...

As I said before, there should be a special award for Sean Morley..
There are a few others that are in his class or at his level, but very few.

He helped me with the exact same problem...overnighted the parts to me after the f-sticks at the dealer screwed up ordering for going on 2 weeks and I had somewhere to be with the bike. Even with express mail, it was still cheaper than the dealer had tried to charge me for the same parts. Got the segment changed in a jiffy and was back in action...

Sean really should get some sort of super-award for supreme Vmax know-how, unlimited free advise about anything, and overall nice guy. :worthy:

ive only bought a few things off him but every time i text him, at totally random hours also... he always gets back with me!1! and he solves the problem too. he needs some kind of award

Sean...any interest in political office ? You have quite the grass-roots start in here...:biglaugh:

LOL, actually ran for county commissioner once and am being asked by the current commissioner if I want to take her spot if she steps down (she has the authority to appoint someone but it would have to be approved). Not sure there's enough time in the day lol!

Sean

Latest posts

Back