thoughts on Johnny Pag bikes??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Anyone no a bit about these bikes? Are they crap? Parts availability? My gf wants a bike and she gound these at one of her work stops they want to get out of dealing them they said they would give her a good deal I think a couple were 2500. There brand new. My aunt might sell her 883 so im gonna talk to her about that..

but I also found this shadow which I believe is a good bike but didn't know if it would be to heavy.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/3001775388.html

Anyone no a bit about these bikes? Are they crap? Parts availability? My gf wants a bike and she gound these at one of her work stops they want to get out of dealing them they said they would give her a good deal I think a couple were 2500. There brand new. My aunt might sell her 883 so im gonna talk to her about that..

but I also found this shadow which I believe is a good bike but didn't know if it would be to heavy.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/3001775388.html

Friends don't let friends ride Johnny Pags.

Buy a used big company product instead of a new Johnny Pag.

The Suzuki looks like a fair deal. Sounds like a $1400 deal bike to me. Looks clean. She should be able to ride that even if she is short.

A family I went to school with sold English bikes in the 1960's on Ridge Rd. in Spencerport. They had a scrambles track behind the store where I used to ride. It was Robinson Cycle.

They have no life expectancy. I bought one a few years back as just a thing to ride around at rallies and such...The suspension and frames are crap. There are a couple of businesses that I deal with of occasion that sells them and they really like them HOWEVER they do not work on them they have cycle shops do the labor for them. If you want a small 200-250cc bike just go with a Honda CMX250 Rebel or a Suzuki GZ250 both are very well made and have proven power plants and design technology. IMHO

If you want a small 200-250cc bike just go with a Honda CMX250 Rebel or a Suzuki GZ250 both are very well made and have proven power plants and design technology. IMHO __________________
Don't forget the Ninja 250. :) ( I didn't even mention any of the big 3's dual sport line up *cough KLX cough*)
If the retro/cruiser thing is what you are after, even the Indian Enfields are probably a better made bike than these.

Just spouting opinions though.

People want way to much for a ninja 250 there crazy! never a big kawasaki fan. Could buy a brand new CBR 250 r for 3499 tho. She said she doesnt want a sport bike. HAHA she used to love my rocket too WIERD. Probably because her uncle is a big boy harley freak and used to be ( your never total out) in Kingsmen so she doesnt want to piss him off lol

Honda has the 250 night hawk as well. How much is the JP bike you are looking at? Another option is the XV250 not a bad little V twin

She would have to get a loan out so whatever she can get.. I wanted her to get a buell blast. I was thinking the rebel you can pick them up pritty cheap

I dont know how it is where youre at but here in Texas you can buy the Blast all day long for about a grand-1500

In Australia we have a crap chinese import cheap poor quality bike called a Pagsta. nothing to do with your Johnny Pag, but the bikes are the same!

LOL and they still cost over $4000 new!?!

One more post you hit 1000 Baz, make it count!! :clapping:

Back