UFO Drag Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time does everything get going and where is everyone staying? Where are the decent areas in Cleveland to stay..never been there so I have no idea.

We should make some solid plans for those that want to go. I will be off line from this Sunday to Saturday, the 18th. I can either go Saturday late afternoon/evening or Sunday morning. I can meet up with people in Niagara Falls if you want. Also anyone coming from East of Toronto (I'm in Ajax), or anywhere in between, post up here and we can make plans on going down there. It is a 4 hour ride from Ajax and maybe 2 from Niagara Falls.

Yes I'm going. Late Saturday or early Sunday's good for me too. Any ideas as a place to stay if required? I'm in Niagara so meeting up is easy for me.

Dale #2592

Make sure someone does a fair write-up of this event. I've gotten a shit load of emails asking me if anybody was going to do that.

BTW, screw Cornell.....I want Morley and Kloker to line up.

I still need someone familiar with Cleveland to let me know which are the good areas and which areas to avoid in terms of lodging.

Maybe we should all meet up in Niagara Falls. I'm not sure what time I will be home next Saturday but we could do a meet up there. Whoever want to go PM me ASAP and we can exchange contact info and I can create a list here of who is going.

OK this seems to be the list of people going. Let me know if you want to be added.

Buster
tfisher65
veebooster

PM me for a contact number so we can make plans. I'll be off line between the 13th and 18th, so PM 4gasem for my contact number.

Latest posts

Back