Ummmm.... ok....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that work and he caps off the exhaust with Cobra pipes? LOL

If only he knew...
that one is ugly.
He shoulda at least made some kinda cover for the top and cobra`s with no headers ? (maybe he ran out of money :rofl_200::rofl_200: and, I`d hate to be him when a good backfire occured.
<<Dave>>

He gets an A for ingenuity from me. I don't have the skills to even attempt a mod like that.

And.............I wanna know if it still goes fast.

He's replaced the 4 carbs with 1 Holley carb on top of a manifold. Dale Walker briefly sold a similar set up.

Holy velocity stack! That's beautiful, bet he gained like 50 HP. A true mod monkey.

Kidding...personaly i dont like one carb setup.

One project here with duoble Weber carb and supercharger:
EgliVmax.jpg

He gets an A for ingenuity from me. I don't have the skills to even attempt a mod like that.

And.............I wanna know if it still goes fast.

You get an F for saying such a thing, skills or not. You could take a dump on your bike and improve it over what he did. Well, maybe not a dump but you get my drift. Mods are sapposed to be a step forward not back. I saw a Max in reno for Street Vibes one year... I can't begin to discribe it.
I wanted to put it out of its misery, then find the owner and grind him into a grease spot. I'll put it this way. It was so bad my heart actually ached when I first saw it. A few others saw it too on here.

I think it's very clever, put a chrome garbage can where the faux tank should go and you have a very handy place to put your rubbish without having to leave the bike!:clapping:

Latest posts

Back