Undercutting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Is undercutting recommended in general or mainly for certain situations (race only applications)?

Shawn, when riding your bike at Thunder it seemed yours was harder to shift. Was it like that before or is it different now?

Mark

Personally, If I had mine apart on any bike I would do it! :thumbs up:

+1 Both my '80 and '81 XS11's were undercut, they were pron to second gear issues. No problems with them at all. I would do my Max if it was aprt as well.

I have no troubles. ?????????????????????

I just remember it was different and had a more positive feel. It "seemed" harder. I dunno....maybe I was going through some pussification at the time.

Mark

I just remember it was different and had a more positive feel. It "seemed" harder. I dunno....maybe I was going through some pussification at the time.

Mark

Little sand in your mangina...:whistlin: :rofl_200:

Mark,Thats why I kept telling you to get on it.I was honing on yours!LOL! The first thing that I noticed with stage 7 was that it seemed to need more throttle than before and did like it better in the mid to upper rpm range.I still feel it was quicker than stock.It still could go all day 2up at normal(harley) speeds with no problems.

The funny thing was we were riding in those mountains and my ears plugged up and needed popped and I didn't realize.I felt for sure that something was going wrong with your bike for awhile.Then they popped.Cool,nothings F'd up!

Dude, I remember that! You freaked me out when you said my bike didn't sound right. lol

Mark

Back