University motors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Actually I have the same question about Univ Motors (maybe I should follow my own advise :hmmm: ) I emailed on 3 separate occasions with no reply back. In the past they were good about responding. Anyone have problems with them recently??:ummm:

have been getting emails in the last few days from them. Are you emailing Mike Barth??

Sean Morley

Just call the toll free number, they don't check email with any regularity.

1 -866-551-6478

Mark

I just ordered parts 3 days ago by phone.

Mike answered, I gave him the part numbers, credit card # and it was all good.

EZ beans.

he's been taking my emails regularly but he keeps an eye out for them too (probably because I buy so much from him). Your email may be falling into his spam box too so you will at least want to ring him on occassion.

Sean

Actually I have the same question about Univ Motors (maybe I should follow my own advise :hmmm: ) I emailed on 3 separate occasions with no reply back. In the past they were good about responding. Anyone have problems with them recently??:ummm:
I have found that to be VERY common with dealers... Some are most definetly better than others though...

Since I live in Germany and the US $ to Euro ? exchange rate SUCKS! I am a slave to mail-order from the US. I can only give a massive glowing endorsement to U-Motors and Mike Barth. :thumbs up:

Mike answers my e-mails, and I can always get through on the telephone. Remember, that is from Germany!

I do not think that you will be disapointed.

Back