Vmax Guru.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be... Tim is one of the most knowlegable people on the planet about Gen I's and Gen II's

I think most of the users know him as he was a Vendor here for a while.

So if so many people know him y don't I see any links anywhere. I don't even know him I just know his site and I found it VIA google lol

Maybe its for the same reason you dont see me on the starmax forum as a vender. His biggest "customer" is prolly the Gen II crowd,while mine is the First gen group, why pay to be a vender on a site that wont reach your biggest target group? the vmax community is fairly small and it doesnt take long to figure out who to go to to get what you want. Ive had people call me for stuff they should be calling Sean for, So I send them to Sean, the same as if a gen II guy some how got in touch with Sean for a "flash" Im sure he would point them in the right direction. maybe thats part of the VMOA's problem..........its not an association.................ITS A BROTHERHOOD!

Maybe its for the same reason you dont see me on the starmax forum as a vender. His biggest "customer" is prolly the Gen II crowd,while mine is the First gen group, why pay to be a vender on a site that wont reach your biggest target group? the vmax community is fairly small and it doesnt take long to figure out who to go to to get what you want. Ive had people call me for stuff they should be calling Sean for, So I send them to Sean, the same as if a gen II guy some how got in touch with Sean for a "flash" Im sure he would point them in the right direction. maybe thats part of the VMOA's problem..........its not an association.................ITS A BROTHERHOOD!

Well not saying a vender just a link or something. I couldn't find anything when I searched the post.. im sure he's here somewhere I just figured id put his name in a title because some people search guru and that's a good site. Im very new ti the community shit I joined in february so I don't know jack to be honestly with you.. but I tell you what I've learned more about a single piece of amazing machinery from this site than I've learned from any site on any vehicle I owned... I can tell. VMOA will never compare if this site started doing rides dinner drag nights and such there probably wouldn't be a VMAO in my opinion.. by the was twisted ur my next piece of flood for my MM to shit on my bank account :rofl_200:

Back