VMOA Trojan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just jumped on the vmoa site and it was trojan alert over and over. mcafee is a good thing anyone notify vmoa about this yet? Chris

all that trojan popping up made me want to buy some condoms LOL! hope they get to the bottom of the infection.

FYI - Full license AVG Anti-Virus also detects it. Not sure about the free version.

Attachments

• VMOA Trojan.jpg
    VMOA Trojan.jpg
    47.5 KB
AVG Free should too.

Kelvin and Jasse are on the way to Thunder so the problem will probably have to wait until they return sometime on Sunday.

My anti virus program won't even display the site, it shuts it down! :damn angry: I miss all the fun. I hope someone posts a warning on the forum there to let those without good anti virus know. What is the name of the trojan? I'd like to see the exploit they used.

Here's what my Virus pgm displays:

JS/Tenia.d

I'll post on the vmoa.net forums to warn others.

I just went on the site it seems normal to me? I have Avast ,Ive never had a virus on this machine in the two years since I built it !

Because nobody has time to make viruses for you and the other 3 MAC users.... :clapping:

We have over 15 here in this building so I know it's more than 3 and I am SOOOO OK with that. I have a PC at home but my next puter will be an Apple. WAY better user interface IMO.

Chris

I just went on the site it seems normal to me? I have Avast ,Ive never had a virus on this machine in the two years since I built it !

Herc, I'm using Avast too (free version). I noticed that the vmoa site took a long time loading but thought nothing of it. After reading this thread, I did a boot scan and found that a nasty little bug had taken over svchost exe. Avast took care of it...after the fact. Maybe it hadn't updated it's database before I went there.

Joe

Mark, do you know when the site is going to be back up? Also was the whole server infected or just the VMOA site?

Buster, the backup website admin decided to take the site down until Jasse returns to fix it. Hopefully it'll be back up in a day or so. As far as I know it was only affected our site.

The other day I went to the vmoa site and and saw the Trojan warning, I didn't have any issues using the site or after, and still don't, I ran spybot search and destroy and it found nothing. My avg isn't finding anything either.

Which page? I went to the home page and forums and didn't get any warning.

Latest posts

Back