Went for a ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasterlapdunn

Reaction score
Went on a ride a couple of weeks ago and finally got some pics from my friend. I ride in western NC, NorthWest NC into VA and into TN. I love the mountains and the twisties. I come from a sport bike background with some racing experience (road racing and less drag strip). Well I have to say, I got the vmax to slow down. Well, slow down I did compared to a sport bike but I still ride the piss out of this thing and I really can't ride any different. It's an 07 max, r1 calipers, HH pads and the rest is stock. I heard all the handling, suspension, flexing, tire grip woes etc and I tell ya; the max does have its limitations but by no means does it have to have any upgrades. i love i it the way it is, of course i would love to afford the upgrades but you won't hear me complaining about it in stock form. so if ur scurred of ur max in the twisties, beleive me, i've tested it thoroughly and it's a solid stocker. :clapping:

Check out my gallery for the pics.

nice pics looks like fun. I agree with you on the handing of the vmax. I am sure all your sport bike buddies had to slow down and wait for you to catch up all the time during your ride? lol.

Latest posts

Back