What does your VMAX say about you as the rider?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
Ok for those that pour money into there personalized VMAX's. For those that sweat and spend countless hours customizing your VMAX..
As a motorcycle rider I feel as my VMAX represents who I am. I would like to see a pic of your VMAX and tell me why and how it represents the rider YOU.

Ok here goes..

Mine is Black, cause there is a dark side to me.
Chrome Represents, the good side of me that shines over the rest.
Loud Kerker Exhaust, is my attitude when I talk loud and attract attention being obnoxious.
Nitrous Is since I am usually tensed up and always in a rush with no patience for wating.
Weak Flexxing Frame, Cause sometimes I get out of control and it scares me.
Things I havent fixed.. Such as dings dents scratches are small details that most over look. I am not perfect and I show some years of wear from my life.

Ol Fortune Cookie, well nothing is like me on that Chinese POS, so thats why I dont customize it.. LOL

Attachments

• 1258279992_l.jpeg
    1258279992_l.jpeg
    53.7 KB
Mine's mostly stock because it screams " I have two kids in college !!! " :rofl_200: I have done a few things to change it: add a homemade T-boost ( because it's cheap ) , this past weekend removed the black paint in the YAMAHA letters in the scoops , removed the paint on the lower forks to bare aluminum , and it already had custom mirrors added by the PO. Also painted 2 silver stripes on the airbox cover - I love stripes on muscle-cars too. Next project will be to paint the motor & replace the seat covers. I guess my bike says about me " I might be on a budget, but at least I finally have a VMAX !"

Attachments

• vbgarage.jpg
    vbgarage.jpg
    2.6 KB
My Max says the following about me:

It is black which reflects the "black sheep" attitude I can have at times.
It is loud, but not obnoxious to reflect my outgoing side.
The big bore engine and power upgrades are just because I believe in the motto of "Go big or go home."
All the handling upgrades are a definite image of my ability to handle what life throws at me, but not without the help of a great set of friends and a lot of help from above!

Attachments

• snowmax.jpg
    snowmax.jpg
    46.7 KB
Methinks yer onto somethin' here Lankee....

My bike is dark (not black, but very close to it) because it reflects my desire to maintain a low profile...kinda slide along unnoticed
The cosmetic goodies say that I'm an individual, not just one of the crowd
The pipes, while not being obnoxiously loud, have a low rumble that clearly says "If you don't start any, there won't be any, but......."
The 'shortie' fender indicates a love of the retro 'bobber' style, prolly meaning I'm an older guy (which I am)
And lastly....it's a V Max, which plainly states....."This guy does not want to be fucked with!!"

Attachments

• 100_1289.jpg
    100_1289.jpg
    120.4 KB
All I have to say is none of my bikes (and most of my cars) aren't stock since I can't leave well enough alone. Something about the desire for absolute power.

I like chrome cause it's easier to clean
I put whatever paint on the bike that comes along for the right price
I like it the louder the better since I like to be the center of attention (duh)
I ride a Vmax so I can go to any rally and still find my bike when I am ready to leave.

Sean

Latest posts

Back