what not to do!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Here's a good one for you guys!

I got rained on real bad last night,So today I cleaned my bike up some before heading to the bike shop.I was heading down there on the 4 lane highway.I was setting at a stoplight beside 2 harleys,the light turned green and I got on it a little and it started to sputter?WTF? So I'm looking down at the motor and then it comes back on,stands straight up with me barely hanging on with one hand.Wheel turned sideways,damn near lost it.

It was sputtering like it was loosing spark?I figured it had to be water in something.Pulled into a gas station,filled it up,messed with the run switch,sidestand and spark plug wires.Ran fine after that but what a trip.Thank god I was able to save it.

Glad to hear you pulled through it w/out messing yourself or your bike up.

Here's a good one for you guys!

I got rained on real bad last night,So today I cleaned my bike up some before heading to the bike shop.I was heading down there on the 4 lane highway.I was setting at a stoplight beside 2 harleys,the light turned green and I got on it a little and it started to sputter?WTF? So I'm looking down at the motor and then it comes back on,stands straight up with me barely hanging on with one hand.Wheel turned sideways,damn near lost it.

It was sputtering like it was loosing spark?I figured it had to be water in something.Pulled into a gas station,filled it up,messed with the run switch,sidestand and spark plug wires.Ran fine after that but what a trip.Thank god I was able to save it.

So did you win :ummm: Were the spectators impressed:rofl_200:

glad you ok.... harley boys must of had a good chuckel

hahahahaha i actually lol'd glad you and the bike are ok. One time i flew up to a red as soon as it turned green and i downshifted into 1st instead of second and hammered it, rode a wheelie so high i almost fell off, landed crooked and about lost it, right in front of a ton of people

Almost reminds me of back in day on my dragbike when my delay box had an electronic malfunction and didnt send the signal to the 2 step
I staged up setting the prestage lights on rolled a lil more and whacked the throttle expecting the 2 step to kick in and guess what it didnt when I whacked the throttle the bike took off
Kinda looked like one of them bull riders with one arm flying in the air saying OHHH SHIT

Glad you pulled out of it ok man:clapping:

Latest posts

Back