what to do.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax190

Reaction score
probably like alot of the rest of you, i have money invested in alot of different places and it scares the shit out of me, should i take it out or let it ride, it's getting scary. dave

probably like alot of the rest of you, i have money invested in alot of different places and it scares the shit out of me, should i take it out or let it ride, it's getting scary. dave

only place i have money invested these days is in my max!! other than that i've managed to keep everything strictly cash for the past 20 years. never had a payment on a car, bike, or recreational vehicle! however, the downfall there is that i never established any kind of credit. when we bought our first home we had to have her mother get the mortgage. we're about to be bought out by the city for the airport expansion-and even with a 100K downpayment, we cant get preapproved! bank lady says once we sell and have the money it shouldnt be a problem-red tape blows. cash is king!!

later odieoh24

Keep it diversified would be my advice. You don't wanna know how much I lost in stocks this year..all of wall street is rigged as far as i'm concerned

Keep it diversified would be my advice. You don't wanna know how much I lost in stocks this year..all of wall street is rigged as far as i'm concerned

+1 spread it around, I go through Fidelity investments. They have great service and nice things to toss moneys at. ie Contra and Contra 2 funds.

I have a little in short term/high risk and some in long term and the rest in IRA's

Last year at this timeI had a couple stalled investments that were going nowhere. so I pulled the money and bought my max. Its amaizing how dealer's are willing to deal when you do a cash flash and say I want a motorcycle.

One thing I learned is check on your investments twice quarterly. When I first started putting moneys aside I was going crazy stock watching. I even went as far as having a ticker running in the background. I was pulling my hair out screaming oh hell yeah when I saw the green numbers and was getting freaked out when I would see the red.

Latest posts

Back