What's your thoughts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auggie_1970

Reaction score
Hey guys, I deciced to get the bike painted and the painter just sent me some teaser photos..Attached picture is the fat max belly pan. I'm set on the real fire, up in the air with the skull, what's your thoughts?

Attachments

• Brian-1.JPG
    Brian-1.JPG
    285.9 KB
  • Brian-2.JPG
    Brian-2.JPG
    353.6 KB
  • Brian-3.JPG
    Brian-3.JPG
    288.5 KB
Hey guys, I deciced to get the bike painted and the painter just sent me some teaser photos..Attached picture is the fat max belly pan. I'm set on the real fire, up in the air with the skull, what's your thoughts?

I understand what you mean "teaser photos" Sean does the same to me :bang head:
I ask for them though. I guess it is self inflicted

G

Like the flames! Skulls are a matter of preference....I don't care for them, but it still looks awesome!

Skulls are so last year... I've seen them done right and I appreciate the talent it takes to do them right. Same goes for flames, it all depends on the artist and color choice. I did a take on the factory flame job but in different colors. Not really artistic more than just different. Remember, you gotta pay for it and live with it.

request for hi gloss hi resistance clearcoat. the road dirt will chip it in no time

My thoughts? Flames looking good, skull ruins it. To me skulls just look cheesy on pretty much everything. The Vmax doesn't need to look scary, it is scary.

Back