Who was in Fort Worth Monday?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
I saw somebody riding through downtown Fort Worth on I-30 about 5:45 yesterday (Red tins, black/silver scoops, stock pipes). I was super excited to finally see another Max on the road, but I didn't want to honk and swerve to get your attention. Hit me up and we can go ride sometime.

Could have been someone that went to the TX Hill Country rally over the weekend in Medina.

Ah. That makes sense. Might have had enough gear to have been traveling.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Why weren't you down there Daveax36? Plenty of other Vmaxers from your area went down. It was a HUGE BLAST! Those Three Twisted Sisters got it going on!

Bad second gear,fueling issue,forks were in the shop getting new springs put in. I'll try to go next year.

I saw somebody riding through downtown Fort Worth on I-30 about 5:45 yesterday (Red tins, black/silver scoops, stock pipes). I was super excited to finally see another Max on the road, but I didn't want to honk and swerve to get your attention. Hit me up and we can go ride sometime.

I got to arlington today and I think I saw this guy by six flags. Looked like carbon scoops on it

Bad second gear,fueling issue,forks were in the shop getting new springs put in. I'll try to go next year.
May I ask what happened to the second gear? Also, what type of springs did you get for the forks?
Thanks

Second gear was apparently bad when I got the bike. I got race tech springs and gold emulators.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back