Who's in your 'hood?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too scary.
Makes me sick to my stomach. I wish "The Punisher" was real. He would have fun with these sick bastards

I've got a couple indecent exposures near me and a lot of BAD people in the town next to me but not to bad here in my hood! That's good as I live VERY close to an elementary school.

I've got a couple indecent exposures near me and a lot of BAD people in the town next to me but not to bad here in my hood! That's good as I live VERY close to an elementary school.

I have about 7 unclassified felons in my area, I'm near a school and a park. It about blew my mind.

I tell you the truth....if my son or even young cousins ever were molested you would hear about it in the news. The molester would be near death and I would be in jail.

MAN I JUST CHECKED THAT WEBSITE OUT , THERES ALOT OF SCUMBAGS AROUND ! KNOW THAT I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD SON , LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO GET THE DESERT EAGLE OUT OF HIBERNATION ! 300 ROUND'S - 1 IN THE CHAMBER - 2 FULL CLIPS , THE BEST THING I LIKE ABOUT THE DESERT EAGLE IS EVEN IF I MISSED , IT WOULD STILL SET THEM ON FIRE , & IT'S LIKE A PERCUSSION GRENADE & MIGHT KNOCK THEM OFF THEIR FEET ! "LOL" :th_biggun:

Back