worlds most powerful exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax1125

Reaction score
i happen to run across this tonight on fleabay, item #290272887095 i got to say its pretty damn funny i think he impresses his self. cornhole fell and bumped his head!!! LOL
Chris :hammer bash:

O.k. correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't mph in the 1/4 mile relate to the HP of the bike/car (along with the weight)? My bike dynoed 119rwhp and it can run 120mph, so if he can get "on average" close to 130 rwhp, shouldn't he be running between 122 and 124mph? I know there is more than just HP and weight, traction makes a difference, but this guy is trying to make everything out to be soooo great. I would love to see a few dyno runs with his exhaust vs the Kerker and then post the dyno results. I also like having the options of different baffle sizes to choose from.

O.k. correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't mph in the 1/4 mile relate to the HP of the bike/car (along with the weight)? My bike dynoed 119rwhp and it can run 120mph, so if he can get "on average" close to 130 rwhp, shouldn't he be running between 122 and 124mph? I know there is more than just HP and weight, traction makes a difference, but this guy is trying to make everything out to be soooo great. I would love to see a few dyno runs with his exhaust vs the Kerker and then post the dyno results. I also like having the options of different baffle sizes to choose from.

I make 130 with the Kerker, so I guess his exhaust isnt so special

Keep in mind that the last dyno day we had one of the LOWEST hp bikes there (with a header) was equipped with that exact same pipe. Of course it's not really fair to compare bike to bike. It needs to be a comparison of pipe to pipe on the same engine.

Sean

Latest posts

Back